You can TALK IT by launching an online campaign with your own webpage and invite friends, family and colleagues to donate. Or you can WALK IT by joining one of our walks or hosting your own fundraising event.
THE TALK IT or WALK IT Campaign supports:
- Emergency Medical Response for Adrenal Insufficiency in children and adults
- CAH Comprehensive Care Centers (centers of excellence)
- CAH Research
- Patient and physician education
- Patient tools and resources
Please read below for more information. Questions? E-mail TalkItorWalkIt@caresfoundation.org or call Dina at 866-227-3737.
Join one of our upcoming WALK IT events at these locations. Click below to register.
• Ridgewood, NJ September 27, 2014
• Los Angeles, CA October 12, 2014
Option 1: Host your our own event!
Start your campaign by setting up a team web page at caresfoundation.kintera.org/walkit2014. Pick your event, set a date, make an invitation list, and collect donations. Not sure what kind of event to run? Here are some ideas:
- Hike or walk
- Pool party or block party
- Yard, sidewalk or garage sale
- Bowlathon or miniature golf tournament
Option 2: Launch an online fundraising campaign
Not quite ready for the challenge of a full-scale event? Then start an online fundraising campaign with your very own team web page. It’s quick and easy to do.
Start your campaign by setting up a web page at caresfoundation.kintera.org/talkit2014.