Support our mission. Make a donation today.

Your generous contributions go toward improving the lives of individuals and families affected by CAH. We offer three ways to donate.

1. Donate online

Go to our secure online donation form to make a one-time or recurring donation. We will e-mail you a confirmation. Tribute donations are also available. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.

Donate Online

2. Mail a check

If you prefer to send a check, please make it out to CARES Foundation, Inc., and mail it to:

CARES Foundation
2414 Morris Avenue, Suite 110
Union, NJ 07083

3. Make a gift of stock

Below you will find two-step instructions for contributing a gift of stock to CARES. (Should you also require the details for donating mutual funds, please let us know.)

Step 1: Complete Transfer

If the shares are held at a securities firm or other brokerage account:

  • Instruct institution where securities are held to transfer the shares to CARES Foundation’s account at Fidelity Investments. Make sure to use our full legal name:

Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Research, Education & Support Foundation, Inc.
Account # Z67-690961
DTC # 0226
Tax I.D. # 22-3755684

  • Instruct your broker to enter your name, as well as any other information that will help us identify the donation as coming from you (such as your address, phone number, and/or broker information), into the “Text Comment” field of the DTC screen.

If certificates/shares are in your physical possession:

  • You need to complete two forms. Click on links below for forms. Do not endorse the back of your certificates.
  • Certificate Release Request: Complete sections 2-4.  You must get a signature guarantee from either a bank with which you do business or a Fidelity Investment office.
  • Bring both forms to a Fidelity Investments office near you or bring forms (and stock if in your possession) to the nearest Fidelity Center:
  • Or mail to:

Fidelity Investments
Attn: Banking Services
100 Crosby Parkway
Mailzone KCIN
Covington, KY 41015

  • If you have any questions, please call Fidelity Investments toll free at (800) 544-6666.

Step 2: Notify CARES of transfer
In order for CARES to properly acknowledge your gift, you will need to contact Dina Matos by mail, phone, fax, or e-mail to provide CARES with the following:

  • Date of stock transfer
  • Number of shares
  • Name of stock
  • Correct spelling of your name
  • Your complete mailing address
  • Your phone number
  • Sample Letter of Authorization

Dina can be reached at:

Dina Matos, Executive Director
CARES Foundation, Inc.
2414 Morris Ave. Suite 110
Union, NJ 07083
Tel: 908-364-0272, toll free: 866-227-3737
Fax: 908-686-2019